The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 24 - Super Mario Bros. 2


SNES:
Super Mario Bros. 2
I put this game off for a while. I had originally planned to beat Super Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3 in order, but then I started 3... and well yada yada yada here we are. I can't believe how short this game is; only 20 levels! Even though I played the Super Mario All-stars version I kicked it old school and played it straight through to the end. Also just because I knew they give a count at the end I made sure each character had equal playing time, not to mention the fact that some levels are way easier as certain people (I'm looking at you Luigi and Princess). I was bitching about this game the other day because it's just a rip off but... you know what, rip off or not it's fun as hell and I think it makes a good Mario game.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives