The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 25 - The Legend of Zelda


NES:
The Legend of Zelda
You know back when I first got my NES I was about 3 years old and games like this never really interested me. By the time I got old enough to appreciate it the NES was almost ready for retirement. I'll be quite honest the first time I have ever beaten this game, and man was it hard. It took me about 10 hours to beat this... because I had no idea where I was going and I just happened to get lucky a lot of the time. There were parts that were tedious, and parts that had me pulling my hair out in frustration (damn you ganon's dungeon, that was about an extra 2 hours of game time alone!) but all in all it's so easy to see why this game set the standard for RPGs to come. The mother of all Zelda games... and even though it's over 20 years old it is just as much fun as it was when it was brand new. The 25th game added to the collection and I don't think I could have picked a more epic game for the challenge.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives