The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 47 - Ninja 外伝


NES:
Ninja外伝

I will be honest, this is the first time I have ever completed this game. I remember renting it for the first time in the late 80s some time, I think 89, and for a kid who was only 5 years old it was impossible. I think the furthest I could make it was level 4 and then I had to return it. A kid can only memorize so much in 3 days! I was so disappointed I haven't played it sense.

How fitting that now, 20 years later, I finally pick it up and take it to school.

I have to admit, I missed out on this one. The soundtrack is epic, probably one of the best on the NES bar none. From level 1-1 right up to the credits I found myself on more than one occasion bobbing along to the beat of the music. The controls are typical of the NES and take a bit of getting used to, but once you do you start moving pretty fast.

The story was awesome, and the visuals for an NES game were pretty damn amazing. If you haven't played this game, do it. You owe it to yourself.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives