The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 53 - Bushido Blade


PSX:
Bushido Blade
Sometimes when I go back and look at cut scenes from games long ago, I find it hard to believe that at the time, this stuff was considered to be quite extraordinary.

I first played this game at my friend Matt's house back in '97 when we were supposed to be working on some school project. It was pretty revolutionary at the time. A fighting game with no health bar, no time limit, and the ability to one hit kill a person if they got careless. Pretty awesome stuff.

This is a hard mode clear with Mikado and I used the Katana as my weapon. Pretty straight forward. I have cleared the game with the others as well but I like this character the most. She's light and fast.

If you can get around the graphics it's a pretty awesome game with a good story, and an interesting fighting system.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives