The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 71 - Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom


NES: Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom

Surprize, I'm back! I thought it was about time to buckle down and get back to some real work (school has had me distracted for most of January) and damn, did I ever pick a game. I'd been meaning to beat this for quite a long while, originally following Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden II, but to be honest this game flat out kicked my ass. I decided to actually keep track of how many times I died after going game over like my 5th time. Since I started keeping track, I sunk 47 lives into this game before I finally finished it. It's insanely hard and there is no continue option. Once you run out of lives that's it, it's game over, start back at level 1.

As you can see from the time this is being posted, I've sunk quite a few hours into this tonight. I almost had to restart as well, as when I reached the boss fight I had about 20 seconds left on the timer to beat him.

With that, I managed to beat all three of the original Ninja Gaiden series, a feat I doubt many have matched. Yeah, that's right, I am proud of myself :D

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives