The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 75 - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

SNES: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

What can I honestly say that hasn't been said a million times before? This game is a video game masterpiece. A classic among classic games. For any kid who grew up on Super Nintendo this is the game you bragged about beating. This was the game you sat around with your friends and talked about how you found all the heart pieces, how you gathered every item. It is one of those few games that takes you out of reality and puts you right into the game. You become Link.

My words here can't really do it justice, but I can say with some manner of confidence that if you consider yourself a fan of video games, and if you are going to pick one title on the Super NES to play, let it be this game.

On to the more technical aspects, I played this one right through. Ended up getting a total games played of 000. First time I ever did that because I managed to not die once. I found every heart piece, got every item, maxed out both the bombs and arrows... all in all, a good day.

posted by themoogle at

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 25, 2013 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives