The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 73 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion


PC: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Another game that I should have uploaded here ages ago. I just finished a play through with my Elven Witch Hunter, so here she is in all her sexy glory.

Normally she wields a bow, but I figured a sword would be better for dramatic effect. I don't think I have the words to explain how much I love this game. I have spent a well over 200 hours playing this game since it came out back in 2006. So good.

I only have a few gripes. One, being a vampire in this game sucks compared to Morrowind. There are no vampire clans etc. Second. The difficulty gets ridicules as you level up if you have no idea what you are doing. Even when you do, it makes you have to be careful of your skill choices etc. It took me a few tries before I got it down to a science.

Lastly, you honestly need more hot keys. Having 1-8 is just not enough especially if you are a spell caster. I would have liked to see something akin to Neverwinter Nights where you can toggle between 3 rows of hot keys.

Despite all that, the story is epic. I am probably going to begin on Shivering Isles in the next few days, just because I can keep using Sakura here. She's already the champion of Cyrodiil, might as well make her a Goddess as well.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives