The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 77 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isles


PC: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion: Shivering Isles

I finally wrapped up the Oblivion expansion today so I decided to post a picture of the newest Daedric Princess. I've always enjoyed this campaign as you have the option of going down two paths, both of which share similar quest lines but also effect the way in which the story pans out.

I still have a few side-quests to finish in both the orginal and the expansion, but a lot of them are level-related and I haven't leveled up to that point yet. When I finished this expansion I am around level 18 I believe, close to 19. I believe I pointed it out previously but I am playing a Witchhunter class, but I have a strong focus in stealth which isn't a primary class skill (and as a result was a bitch to level up.)

I'm really looking forward to the The Elder Scrolls V and I am hoping my computer can handle it when it does come out.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives