The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 82 - Kid Icarus: Angel Land Story

NES: Kid Icarus: Angel Land Story

Another day, another game! Going back to my NES roots this time and tackled a game that I've never beaten before. With good reason, it's hard!

This is the best ending (you can see here that Palutena is giving Pit a kiss) which you can only get by maxing out four different variables. Hearts, Strength, Level and getting all the weapons. I was doing well on all of them but level and spent about an hour just grinding before the end of the last world. You needed at least 200,000 points to reach level 5 and I had about 100,000 haha. Needless to say quite a few enemies died to get that 100k. The strength thing I never did figure out. I got it to level 5 but I really have no idea how, so I just got really lucky here.

Given that this is a game which people often place in their top NES game lists it's nice to finally have beaten it myself. I finally understand why people like it so much. Just the right level of challenge.

posted by themoogle at

1 Comments:

Blogger Katonic said...

Dat kiss

October 26, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives