The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 85 - Mass Effect 2


PC: Mass Effect 2

John Shepard is back, kicking alien and machine ass and taking names! As I posted on my Uninvited note I had been gone away on vacation the last few weeks and to be totally honest I had already beaten this game before I left. However, in my infininte wisdom I forgot to take a screen-shot of the ending (or so I thought) and had to replay it today. Not that I am complaining mind you, the ending is epic and no amount of words written here could possibly sum it up with any justice what-so-ever. Those of you who have played it will understand what I mean, those who haven't I only have two words: PLAY IT!

I decided to bring over my Mass Effect save and I defiantly think it was worth it. It was interesting to run into characters from my first play through and see how they were effected by my actions two years since the end of that game. I really plowed through this game because the story was so involving, but I still took the time to go and tackle as many side quests as I could ( I am sure there are some I missed, but for the most part I would say I got them all) as well as make sure all my crew members were loyal to their commander. I took a different path than most people I think, and ended up romancing the less obvious choice, and I have a feeling it's going to really change how parts of Mass Effect 3 are for this character, but that's part of the fun.

Without spoiling anything there isn't much more I can say other than just like the first game, I cannot recommend this game enough. It's easily part of top ten favourite RPGs of all time now, but I am sure that Mass Effect 3 will replace it once it comes out. Fantastic.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives