The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 94: Diddy Kong Racing

N64: Diddy Kong Racing

Well here it is, the last game of summer! Seeing as how I start classes on Tuesday my playing time is going to be sporadic at best. This one took a while, a few days at least because I have a hard time just sitting there and beating racing track after racing track, and then having beat the game, having to do them all over again... I managed to unlock all the hidden characters, including T.T. which had me replaying tracks over and over.

Not a bad game, but really can't compete with Mario Kart 64.

posted by themoogle at

1 Comments:

Blogger Katonic said...

Nothing can compare to Mario Kart 64. Yeah, Peachy's got it!

October 23, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives