The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 95: Neverwinter Nights 2

PC: Neverwinter Nights 2

I completely forgot to upload this... I beat it ages ago and never moved the screenshot over to my Trophy Room folder. Anyway here it is, in all it's glory. I can't say that I really enjoyed this game all that much, just seemed lacking in comparison to Neverwinter Nights. I wasn't a fan of the ending either, but I've been told it that I need to beat Mask of the Betrayer for a much more satisfying end. I am sure I'll eventually get around to it...

I rolled with a Rogue/Duellist/Assassin and didn't have much trouble except vs. undead enemies and those immune to critical strike. It would've been far easier as a mage or a paladin I believe. If I ever feel the urge to play through again, either of those will be my class choices.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives