The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 98: Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island

SNES: Super Mario World 2 - Yoshi's Island

Another classic complete! Beat this over the course of two days, but really took my time. Could have probably beat it in a day if I just say down and played. Managed to 100% every level, but can't see any real reason to do so other then being a completionist like me. Overall not a bad game, only thing that got on my nerves was the fact the same music played in basically every level... got on my nerves. I have to say there were some tricky bits in this game, I died quite a few times, but nothing too difficult. I'd say if you like platformers check it out, a good challenge on the SNES.

posted by themoogle at

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

this is very interesting and awesome sharing!! thanks for your post.
Download Cricket Games | Super Cricket APK 

April 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives