The Video Game Trophy Room: Episode 99: Fable 2

Xbox 360: Fable 2

Having just gotten a 360 over the holidays it seems appropriate to upload a game from the console. I decided to buy Fable 2 over 3 because I figured once I get 3 I will never play the second one. It was an enjoyable game, and I still have a few things left to do. My only complaint was that the boss was not really a boss at all.

Having beat Fable ages ago, I was expecting something a little more epic for a final boss, instead I was given a cut scene that required me to push one button and hold down another... sort of a let down. Still it was a fun game and I enjoyed it. I'm working on a few other 360 titles right now but no idea when they'll be complete.

posted by themoogle at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives