Episode 102: Red Dead Redemption
Wow, I am taking my sweet time with this challenge, but that's alright, I've been tackling some massive games. Here is my ending shot of RDR, which for my camera actually came out quite well(after photoshop). I think I logged about 30 or so hours into this before finishing the main story line.

I know a lot of people on the net have been bitching about the way the game ends, but without going into spoilers I can say I felt that it was fitting. If you followed the story, it makes total sense.

Overall a fun game, as expected by now from Rockstar. I have to admit at first I thought it would be more or less GTA within the confines of a western environment, but I have to say, that while there were some GTA influences for sure, it really was a unique game playing experience.

I still have few unlockables to work on, the majority of them are outfits and challenges, but that shouldn't take me very long to sort out. Maybe a day or so.

Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things now, and upload games on a more regular basis, it's nice to have a game to sit down with and get absorbed in, I'd actually forgotten what that was like on a console. It's good to be back!

posted by themoogle at

2 Comments:

Blogger themoogle said...

Kuwanger

February 11, 2011 at 3:24 AM  
Blogger Katonic said...

Page looks good!

February 11, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home
Archives